Sunday 12 July 2009

Shopaholic

My daughter has told me that she needs a card for one of her friends who has a birthday soon so I decided to use a Stamp Addicts Girl set of stamps again. I love this range as they are perfect if you have to create quick cards for young girls.
I stamped the images using black Brilliance and coloured with Pro-markers. I am gradually get the trick of blending with these pens but still have a way to go before I am completely happy with them. I stamped the word Shopaholic that comes with the set to make a bit of a background. I was feeling lazy so didn't make a mask of my stamped image, I just used a plain piece of paper to cover the bit that I didn't want to be stamped on, hence why one of the words appears by the outside of the girl's leg but doesn't appear on the inside of it, oh hum!

1 comment:

  1. Fab card, love the stamping, what a great idea and I have those alpha too :) Kim

    ReplyDelete