Monday 7 February 2011

OMG

The title says it all really. What a mess! This room is supposed to be my craft room and have been trying to decorate it over the past few days. It has proved to be quite a struggle as I have so much "stuff" that it is impossible to clear the room completely and get a clear run at the decorating. Everywhere we turn in our house at the moment we are either tripping over my stash or boxes from clearing my Mum's house aaaarrrrrrgh! Still, hopefully all will be well again in the next few days as I have a little man working very hard at fixing cupboards and worktops and turning my tip into a crafting oasis. Well that's the general idea anyway. Will post some pics soon to show how it turns out. Well it can't be any worse than these pics can it?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie - there's a treat waiting for you over on my blog.

    http://teddywaresandflutterbies.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-award.html

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will all be worth it in the end!!

    ReplyDelete