Saturday 27 May 2017

Happy Birthday Katie

Hi there, thanks for popping in. Today is my daughter's 19th birthday so I decided to make a couple of things on my Scan n Cut especially for her big day.
I have to say I love my Scan N Cut and makes crafting sooo much easier.


I cut these fab shoes from Card Shapes vol 2  Tattered Lace USB and glued them onto a base that I also made on the SnC. I sponged silver paint over the shoes and covered the base in molding paste before painting with black gesso and dry brushing silver and gold acrylic paint over the top.


This rocker card is courtesy of Card Shapes vol 1 Tattered Lace USB and the bag, lipstick and nail varnish came from the Glitz and Glam USB.

Thanks for popping in and hope you all have a fab Bank Holiday weekend.

Julie xx

1 comment: