Friday 16 June 2017

Butterflies


Hello, thank you for stopping by. Just sharing a couple of cards I made for one of Lesley's shows that was shown on Hochanda.


My first card is created with the Patchwork Butterfly set, using the resist technique. I stamped and then heat embossed all of the images with white embossing powder and then went over the top with Distress inks.


My second card is stamped with two sets, Butterfly Blush and Just Butterflies. The background is just a baby wipe dipped into Distress ink and then dabbed over the card. I then inked up the Just Butterflies with blue Versafine ink and then over stamped them with the matching butterfly from the Butterfly Blush set using Distress inks.

Many thanks for stopping by

Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Love both these cards Julie especially the first one. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete