Saturday 18 November 2017

Steampunk

Hello, thanks for stopping by. My poor blog has been neglected again so to try and make up for my tardiness I have posted 3 cards to try to make amends.  All of these cards were made for a recent Chocolate Baroque show on Hochanda, did you get to see it?


My first card is stamped with Chocolate Baroque's Steampunkery  and Eccentric Edwardian . All of the images have been stamped with Onyx Black Versafine and Distress inks for the background. The larger clock face was stamped onto acetate and the reverse was covered in bronze glitter glue. To finish off I added Glossy Accents to the Beetle's body clock.


This second card has been stamped with Steampunkery, as before and the background is Distress inks. To finish off I have added acrylic paint dots and white paint pen highlights.


My last card is stamped with Steampunkery and Eccentric Edwardian as before and the sentiment is from Punky Expressions.

Thanks for taking a peek

Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Like the cards Julie and the last one is brilliant. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete