Sunday 14 January 2018

Key To My Dreams

Hiya. Today I have another project created with one of Mark Gould's latest stamps, Gypsy Rose


I love this image and decided to pair it up with Chocolate Baroque's Key To My Dreams.
 Gypsy Rose was inked up with Onyx Black Versafine ink and stamped onto water-colour card. An extra image needs to be stamped onto copy paper and cut out so that Gypsy Rose can be masked. Stamp the locks and key over the mask, using grey Versafine ink  and then remove the mask and colour design with water-colour. The locks and key have been coloured with a soft graphite drawing pencil. I also used the same pencil to create the soft grey background around the edge of the card and simply smudged it with my finger and a tissue.
I added dots of acrylic paint around the image and finished off by stamping the sentiment with the Onyx Black Versafine.

Thanks for stopping by

Julie xx

1 comment: