Tuesday 20 January 2009

Harlequin



I have been having great fun playing with the new Harlequin Stamps that I won from the Elusive Images Design Team Blog They are so versatile that you can create cards for a variety of occassions. I love the colour combination of this card. The heart paper was found by chance buried in my craft room (I think it is a paper mania one from a couple of years ago) and I thought it matched resonably well to the coloured diamonds of the rose image from the Harlequin stamp set. I punched the edges of the black background using a Fiskars paper punch and the sentiment is a rub on. I sponged the edges of the card with sea breeze chalk ink and created the little foliage design by stamping the little stamp from the Filigree Fusion Plate three times and finishing it off with 3 little red flat backed gems.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, Just looked in on your blog for the first time, your cards are beautiful, I will be coming back for more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, my fist visit but certainly won't be my last ! love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Julie, you really are a talented stamper. Love your blog
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie-what a lovely blog. I have just finished mounting my harlequin rose on ezmount. I am not very good at this blogging thing and get in a terrible muddle. Your work is lovely
    Crafty hugs from Chris Kelly (aka catwithoneear)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Julie, I can't wait for my stamps to arrive.
    I have left you an award over on my Blog.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete