Wednesday 27 May 2009

Happy Birthday Katie


Today my daughter Katie is 11 and we are just sorting out the final bits for her Mamma Mia dance party this afternoon. Just thought I would show you the diamond fold card I made for her birthday. It gets more difficult each year to come up with a different type of design but I thought this fitted the bill quite well (I got the idea from watching a recent C&C pick of the day). Not expensive to make as there are no templates needed, no measuring and only 4 A4 pieces of card to make it. (plus paper for decorating) I am not going into how I made the card as I am not that good at writing the instructions but if anyone does want to know please email me and I will do my best to explain. The stamp design comes from a set by Stamp Addicts. The buttons are papermania and the flowers are papermania and Kaiser Craft. The little girl and the dog have been coloured with Pro Markers and the tiara was dotted with dries clear glue and then sprinkled with holographic glamour dust. The letters have been cut from a Quickutz alphabet and glittered with diamond Stickles but I have forgotten the name of the alphabet! The backing paper used is Papermania and the scallop frame was cut on the Cricut using Strectch your Imagination cart.



1 comment:

  1. This card is wonderful. Love the princess and the doggie. Just wanted to say I only found your site today and it’s really cool. You’ve been very busy and have so many good ideas. Your creations are really cute. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas. Would love to hear what you think. x

    ReplyDelete