It's the end of January and my blog posting has been almost non existent! I will try and make up for it with this wooden bangle that I have customised. Nothing flashy as I am still experimenting, but I painted the whole bangle with a sage green acrylic paint and then stamped the design with black staz-on. The rubber stamp is from a set designed by Elusive Images. I found a black ProMarker was perfect to edge the bangle, much easier than fiddling around with a paint brush. I then added two coats of Glossy Accents to add a slight sheen and to protect the paint. I have a couple more of these to play with so I hope I can come up with something a little more adventurous for next time.