Friday 4 February 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi folks, not started the year as I intended with my posts. Still, hope to improve very soon as I am currently decorating my craft room so that is will be ready to be fitted out with cupboards and worktops. Hopefully the man is coming on Monday so can't wait.
I made this card a couple of weeks ago for my daughter's friend. The main image is a Wild Rose Studio stamp that I coloured with Promarkers. The backing paper was made by masking squares off and sponging ink onto the paper and then stamping with a cake, present and happy birthday stamps that I found lurking at the bottom of a draw lol. The flower and 13 were cut using the Slice and there you have it, one birthday card. Will be back to show pictures of my new craft room (fingers crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment