Monday 25 April 2011

Wow two posts in two days, I think I need a sit down! This card was made using a set of unmounted stamps from Stamp Addicts. They have now started to produce a whole host of unmounted stamp designs which I love so more expense.....oh dear!
I began by stamping the base card with the sketchy ladies face design then I stamped the main image on separate card using a memento ink pad and coloured with watercolour before I cut out using an oval Sizzix die. I left the cut card in place whilst I stamped the flower stamp around the edge of the oval using a blue memento ink pad. The panel was then then mounted onto the base card using pinflair gel and the surrounding card was cut to size before attaching to the card with double sided tape . The flowers were cut on the Cricut using the Mother's day cartridge and then glued into place using the pinflair gel. To finish off, the centres of all the flowers have been given some sparkle from stickles and there you have the finished card.





No comments:

Post a Comment