Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

 Happy Mother's day bloggers, hope everyone is having an enjoyable day and all Mums are being pampered and waited on. Well we can wish can't we lol. This is the "card" I have made for my mother in law this year. I say a card but I suppose it's a take on the exploding box that has been around for a while. I have added a paper flower arrangement in the centre made out of Cricut dies from the aptly named cartridge "Mothers Day Bouquet". I attached the flowers to wire stems and stuck them into a half cut polystyrene ball which I have coloured with a black promarker and then glittered with crystal glitter. The Happy Mothers Day in the opened box was also cut on the Cricut. The panels were created from nesties and the outside of the box was stamped with a design from Chocolate Baroque.
 Thanks for looking and hope to see you again soon. Byee...........

No comments:

Post a Comment