Saturday 22 June 2013

Dragonfly Card



Hello there. This card was made as part of my entry to Sheena Douglass' design team call out, but sadly I was not chosen, however I now have some stuff to put on my blog so I will post the other projects later. I don't seem to be able to produce anything half decent unless I have a focus so will have to find another way of finding my Mojo! Perhaps I need to go in search of some Challenge blogs to get going........

Anyway if anyone is interested this is how this card was put together:
I created the background by brushing on Distress Ink and then spritzing with water. Once dry I stamped the flowers using silver and bronze Brilliance ink and then over stamped them with black ink. I then added the sentiment. I then cut the background into two panels and mounted onto silver and black card. The dragon fly was stamped onto acetate using black Staz-on. The wings were glittered with Crystal Stickles and the body was coloured with ProMarkers. I then backed the dragon fly with white paper and mounted onto the card with foam pads. All stamps used are from Sheena Douglass.

No comments:

Post a Comment