Thursday 9 January 2014

Clarity Stamp Challenge - New Beginings

Happy New Year bloggers and to kick off this year's posts I have a Clarity Challenge card. This month's Clarity challenge is titled New Beginings, self explanatory, but as only Clarity stamps can be used I have to make  the stamps I have fit the theme, so after a think I decided with a tree in full blossom as the main focal point. I used the bare tree as the background and then added the blossom using various shades of pink ink and highlited with white.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Oh thats fab Julie. Love the tree blossom. good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Julie, the blossoms are wonderful and love the background. Thanks for entering and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, I love to see stamps used to make pattern and background, I think you have done a great job and its a lovely card. Good luck with our Challenge.

    ReplyDelete