Afternoon all. The card today has been stamped using Chocolate Baroque stamps and distress ink. I created the background by sponging distress ink onto card and then spritzing with water and drying with a kitchen towel. I then stamped the flowers in a bronze Brilliance ink and then over stamped with a black Versa-fine ink to create a shadow. I then cut the design into three equal strips and mounted onto silver mirri card. The butterflies were stamped onto acetate using black Staz-on and then coloured on the reverse with Sakura Geli pens. I added crystal stickles to the wings and then mounted them on the card with foam pads.