Wednesday 21 January 2015

CD Plaque

Hi, thanks for stopping by. Today my second post as a guest designer is over on the Chocolate Baroque design team blog, that I created using the Punky Hearts and Fluttering Hearts stamp sets. I have absolutley loved playing with both of these stamp sets so for my own post today I decided to use the Fluttering Heart set to make this little CD plaque. I cut a piece of card to cover the old CD and then  stamped the border with sepia Versa Fine and then coloured the whole area with blue Distress ink. The little hearts were coloured with Promarkers and then glittered with crystal Stickles. The flower, heart and butterfly are part of two different stamps but I picked out these elements from the two images to use in there own right. I coloured them all with Promarkers and added a few splodges of crystal Stickles. To save faffing with the butterfly's antenna I decided to be brutal and cut them off, but replace them with some beaded wire. I edged the disc with a black Promarker and mounted the disc in a die cut stand.
Thanks for looking and I will be back soon with another post along with my last guest post for Chocolate Baroque design team.

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks wonderful!!! Great colour use and I love the round shape you have used!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete