Wednesday 25 February 2015

Chocolate Baroque Rose Frame

Afternoon all. Just remembered that I had not added this up-cycled picture frame that I created using Chocolate Baroque's Punky Heart stamp set. This was my first post as the January guest designer.

  • I used a melt pot to pour UTEE over the frame before stamping into it with the swirly heart and the cluster of hearts stamps. If you don't have a melt pot then embossing powder heated using a heat gun straight onto the picture frame would work just as well. 
  • In between the embossed areas I added coloured micro beads glued into place with Glossy Accents along with brown jute that I coloured with an alcohol pen. 
  • I stamped the clockwork heart into black Cloud Clay and when it was dry I wiped over DecoArt Metallic Lustre in gold and attached to the frame with silicon glue.
  • The picture was stamped and coloured with watercolour pencils and when it was dry I went over it with a couple of coats of Colourcraft Acrylic Wax. When that was dry I gave it a buff with an old cloth which I think has given it a softer look.
Thanks for looking and I will be back very soon with some more creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment