- I started by covering the canvas with yellow acrylic paint and then I sponged Vintage Photo and Barn Door Distress ink through the Ocean Swirl stencil.
- Moulding Paste was then applied to the canvas through the Double Bubble stencil and then red, green and pale brown embossing powders were sprinkled over the wet paste.
- I stamped the Diamond strip using white and then red acrylic paint, followed by the Shard border which I inked up with black Versafine and coloured with alcohol pens.
- The butterfly was stamped into white Sculpey clay and baked. I then coloured with alcohol pens and added crystal stickles glue.
- When the moulding paste was dry I heated the embossing powder with a heat gun and then brushed over white acrylic paint with a dry brush and added some green stickles glue.
- The canvas was finished off by dabbing around the edges with black ink.
Many thanks for stopping by and if you feel like popping back you would be very welcome.