Wednesday 17 June 2015

Good morning! Today is the start of Colour Challenge 12 over on the Chocolate Baroque Challenge Blog


 Here is my card using the challenge colours. The stamps used are from the Sketchy Doodle/Landscape sets and the new Rustic Fragments and all colours are from the Distress range.
I stamped the large flower and then masked it off so that I could stamp the leaf design and make it look like it appears from behind the flower. Both stamps are from the Sketchy Doodle set. I water coloured with distress ink and added more colour over the top by colouring direct with the Distress markers. The background is a combination of two of the Rustic Fragment stamps and the corners were created stamping part of a flower design from the Landscape set, however there is a similar flower in the Doodle set so you don't really need both sets. Once I had finished stamping and colouring I brushed over some Crushed Olive and Antique Linen Distress ink.

Thanks for looking xx


2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful design Julie, I love the Sketchy Doodle flowers and they look great with the background you created. Take good care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card I love the way you made this card with the Sketchy Doodle flowers , beautiful colours and details and I love your background!!!

    Have a nice day
    Maria

    ReplyDelete