Sunday 9 August 2015

The Secret Gardens

Hello. Not strictly crafting, but I thought I would share a few of my pictures from when we visited the Salutation's Secret Gardens. We stopped off in Sandwich on our holiday last week which is where Steph and Dom from Gogglebox live along with their very cute Dachshund, Gigi. I was really hoping to see Gigi and as luck would have it she was in residence. She took a dislike to Ellis, our Border Collie and came rushing out to tell him off for being in her garden. If  Ellis hadn't have been with us I don't think we would have seen her.


I really am not very good on flower names so I will let you just look at the pictures..... if you can tell me what they are then please leave me a comment.


This is little Gigi, couldn't get a picture of her face...:-(




Katie, Trev and Ellis




Thanks for stopping by. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment