Wednesday 17 February 2016

Colour Challenge 20

Hi, today marks the start of a brand new Colour Challenge over at Chocolate Baroque, so here is the card and colour inspiration,


The card I have created simply uses the Daisy Ring Centre cling mounted stamp.

I stamped the daisy with Onyx Black Versafine and created a mask. This is so that I could place it over my original flower before stamping the remaining 3 flowers and not show the overlap. I have coloured with Zig Clean Colour Brush Pens and then mounted onto black card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will give the Colour Challenge a go!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design. That's a lot of masking. Love your colours and how well you coloured your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is rather scrummy! Beautiful colouring and masking. I love it.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete