Tuesday 2 August 2016

Birthday Double

Hi blog peeps. What can I say, only one blog post for the whole of July...hmmm. Must try harder. The crafting doesn't seem to be the problem, but taking photos and uploading to my little ole blog is woeful.
Anyway, here are a couple of quick cards that I made back in June for my friend and her daughter.


This sunflower card was made with an old favourite stamp that I have had in my stash for years. I think it is a DO craft design, but when it is layered up it creates quite a realistic looking flower. I have coloured with brush markers and the leaves have been cut on the Scan N Cut. The corner stamp and sentiment are from Chocolate Baraoque.


This 18th card was cut entirely on the Scan n Cut, stamped and coloured with Pan Pastel. Nothing much more to add, it really was that easy.

Thanks for stopping by and please call back soon...think I can already predict that there will be a post again tomorrow ha ha!

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment