Thursday 22 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello, thanks for popping in. This is a super quick Christmas card that I made using a Poinsettia stamp that I have had for years which I think came from Hobby Art and the snowy background is a clear stamp that came with one of the Christmas Creative Stamping magazine.


I started by die cutting a circle and used it as a mask so that I could apply Picket Fence Distress ink around its edge. I then removed the mask and then stamped and coloured the Poinsettia and then stamped the snowy background stamp around the edge of the circle. I finished the card off with some Merry Christmas washi tape. 
This card was really quick to make so was great for last minute cards.

I hope you all have a very happy Christmas and best wishes for a fantastic New Year.

Thanks for stopping by

Julie xx

1 comment: