Wednesday 8 March 2017

Challenge 32

Hello there, today I have a tag which I made for the current colour challenge that is going on over at Chocolate Baroque's Challenge Blog.


I chose to use the Key To My Dreams for this tag design. I started by covering my grey board tag with white Gesso and once dry coloured the tag with green Gelato. The key has been stamped and embossed with copper embossing powder before being cut out and painted with green and copper mica powders. The sentiment and lock design have been stamped with Antique Bronze Distress Paint which  I also added around the outside edge of the tag.

I punched a hole in the top of the key, threaded through some ribbon and mounted onto the tag using foam pads. I finished off the tag by threading it with ribbon and cord.


There is still time to join in with this challenge and win a prize so why not give it a go?

Thanks for looking

Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Julie. Thank you for sharing. Hole you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family are keeping me busy at the moment, hope you are well xxx

      Delete