Tuesday 28 August 2018

Little Spruce Robin

Hello. Hope you are well. I cannot believe we are at the end of August already...Christmas really is fast approaching!


These two Christmas cards have been stamped with Chocolate Baroque's Robin The Spruce. I love this stamp set as the foliage is so useful and can be used on practically all of your Christmas card makes. As you can see, on my first card I have stamped the foliage around the edge of the base card. The little robin silhouette was stamped onto separate card-stock before being cut out with a circle die. I used a smaller circle aperture to create the sun/moon and everything has been lightly coloured with pale blues and oranges to give a very delicate feel of colour.


My second card is just one layer. I coloured the tree branch stamp with green and brown water-colour pens straight onto the rubber, before stamping onto the cards-stock and then stamped the berry branch in a very dark green dye ink.
The robin scene stamp was inked up with Sepia Versafine, stamped and then coloured with Polychromus pencils and then finished off by outlining with glitter glue.

Thanks for stopping by

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment