Tuesday 17 March 2020

Venus Fly Trap

Hi, thanks for popping in, today I have something a bit different to show you...


My daughter and her boyfriend are involved with our local amateur dramatics society (Reading Operatic Society) who were due to put on Little Shop of Horrors this week...well the Corona virus had other ideas and the show has had to be postponed for a while. By chance I saw this Venus flytrap design on Simply Crafty SVGs which is reminiscent of the plant in the show so I decided to cut it on my Scan N Cut and make it to display on their raffle ticket table.


I have never done anything like this before and was quite pleased with the end result. There were  a couple of mistakes along the way but all things considered, it turned out ok.
Hopefully the show will go on very soon......
Thanks for looking

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment