Saturday 28 February 2009

Free Wild Rose Stamps!


I can't believe it's almost a week since my last post, haven't done anything special to stop me from creating, just caught up in my mundane chores I guess! I created this card using the free stamps that came with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. Not all magazine, stamp freebies are of the greatest quality but these definitely are. I stamped the flower border diagonally across the card using peeled paint distress ink and then went over it with a water brush, I filled in the stripes left using a yellow ink pad. I stamped the heart stamp 6 times using lime Brilliance ink and a yellow marvy marker, after cutting them out I then went over all of the hearts with the peeled paint distress ink. I arranged the hearts onto a scrap of square card, gluing them down with silicone glue. I then attached the heart flower to the card using silicone glue and finishing off with a stamped flower also from the set as the centre of the heart flower. This was stamped using the peeled paint again and then going over it with a water brush. The sentiment is from the set as well and was stamped using black Brilliance and water coloured with the peeled paint distress ink. It was attached to the card using foam squares.

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks great. I agree, most freebies are a load of *+!$**! but these looked good so I bought the mag - don't always to that anymore.

    ReplyDelete