Friday 6 November 2009

Happy Birthday Mum

Tomorrow is my Mum's birthday and we are all going out for a meal to celebrate, which I am really looking forward to. I made this card for her using a download courtesy of Jak Heath from Crafters Kitchen for the flower and and the card used for the swirl and letters. The rest is from my craft box. The base card has been embossed with holographic after being stamped with a Laura Ashley flower stamp with a clear embossing pad. The letters and swirl have been cut on the Cricut, the leaves are a sizzlit die which has been coloured with ink and then sprayed with a clear varnish and the scallop was punched from a Woodware hand punch. The little lilac flower that has been stamped in the background has come from my new Kanban tree stamp set and finished off with little purple flat backed gems.
Hope you all have a great weekend. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment