Thursday 12 November 2009

More Inky Bits

Hi all, hope you are ok, just thought I would squeeze a quick post in this afternoon. Have been messing around with my Whisper Dye inks. I did have the intention of brayering with them, but as I didn't know what the hell I was doing I went back to what I know and just used the ink straight from the pad, onto the glossy card, much easier........... I started with pink and then red in the middle of the card and then went around the outside with a light and then a dark green. I decided the middle of the card was too red, so I toned it down by rubbing over some yellow dye ink which seems to have worked. The swirl border has been stamped in green staz-on and the Inkadinkadoo humming bird and flower have been stamped in black Memento ink. Very simple and very quick. I really need to attack my craft room so that I can do something a bit more involved as it is such a mess, quick and easy is all I can muster at the mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment