Hello all, just thought I would show the card I made using my blog candy win from Elusive Images.
I coloured the design with Distress Ink, but instead of applying the ink with a pad I used a large dry bristle brush. I found this to be so much easier as you can build the colour more evenly than using the cut and dry foam. I masked off the lady and then stamped the chandelier so it looks like it is in the background and the stylised flower that is around the edges is also from the same stamp plate.
Really pleased that my comment was randomly picked as the stamp plate is fab. Thanks once again to Glenda and her team at Graphicus.