Tuesday 9 November 2010

Birthday Girl

This flower girl stamp has been well used for all the girly birthday cards that I have had to make this year. It is a Wild Rose Studio stamp which I coloured with ProMarkers. The background has been stamped with lilac Brilliance ink, then highlighted with a white gel pen. The gel pen acts as a resist so doesn't take on the distress ink colour that I have added using a dry bristle brush.
The sentiment has been cut using a Quickutz alphabet and the hole card has been finished off with a Fiskars punch along the edge of the design which has then been threaded with ribbon. I always try and buy different widths of plain white ribbon and then dye it with Staz-On ink to match my colour scheme, which is what I have done for this card.
So there you have it - two posts in a week, oooh I have come over all faint, think I need a lay down. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment