Thursday 31 October 2013

Clarity Challenge - Winter

Afternoon bloggers. I have left the Clarity Challenge to the real last minute this month and have hopefully made it by the skin of my teeth. The theme is winter so hopefully that is was the card sort of looks like. As ever all the stamps used are from Clarity but the die cut of the pine cone and leaves are from Joanna Sheen.
I have tried to keep the card really simple. I stamped the pheasant and coloured with water colour, then the fir trees were stamped with moss Versa Fine, followed by the balloons using black Versa Fine. I stamped the largest balloon onto separate paper and cut out so that I could decoupage it with sticky fixers to add a bit of dimension. I used the Clarity cloud mask for the sky and dabbed on two different blue distress inks to create a wintry sky. I watercoloured with the blue distress inks on the balloons and the snow and to finish off added a touch of crystal Stickles to the pine cones and leaves for a bit of sparkle.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely card Julie. Thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete