Monday 20 April 2015

Butterfly Jewllery

 Hello there, thanks for stopping by. I have three simple pieces of jewellery to show today. They have all been created using the fabulous Butterfly Dress cling mounted stamp from Chocolate Baroque
 I just melted some ordinary silver and clear embossing powder together in my melt pot and then added a tiny bit of a Gelato crayon to add the colour. I inked up the stamp using black Staz-on, placed a metal cooking cutter over the stamp and then poured in the melted embossing liquid.
When the pieces had cooled I painted all of the edges with black acrylic and very lightly, dry brushed some white acrylic paint to highlight the texture left by the stamp. 
The necklace bale was glued to the back of the pendant with superglue and then I added a piece of faux leather. I attached some clasps to the leather and it was then ready to wear.
The brooch back was glued to the back of the butterfly with the superglue but before I stuck it to the back I attached three jump rings through the holes of the brooch pin before attaching three head pins that I had threaded with seed beads.

Many thanks for looking......will be back soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment