Wednesday 1 April 2015

Party Plate Flowers

Hello! Just thought I would show this plate I made a while back using Chocolate Baroque's Sketchy Doodle Flower set.
I picked up a set of left over Christmas Party plates in the supermarket with the intention of using them for "something". So I sprayed the gold plate with brown and deep red alcohol ink to give it this old copper tone. The main image was stamped onto tissue and then glued with Mod Podge to the centre of the plate and Molding Paste and seed beads were spread around the edges of the central image. I painted the paste with cerise acrylic paint and attached the stamped flowers and butterfly as a finishing touch.
Thanks for looking :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great design and beautiful colour!!! You are the right choice as a designer for CB stamps your work looks wonderfull!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete