Tuesday 27 October 2015

A Little Bird Told Me......


Hello lovely people, I thought I would start showing the cards I created for the recent Chocolate Baroque television shows that Lesley did for The Craft Channel. This is the first one and has been stamped with A Little Bird Told Me set.



Sadly the picture doesn't show the clouds very well in the background, but I created these with Broken China Distress ink and stamped the little decorative stamp with grey Versafine ink. The bird and cage has been coloured with Polychromos pencils and the background on the bird panel was sponged with a wet wipe and Distress ink.
To get the bird peeking out of the panel I first cut around it's head with a pair of scissors. Then I placed  the torn edge die around the entire image and carefully lifted the birds head over the cutting edge to avoid beheading the little fella!

Many thanks for stopping by.

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment