Wednesday 28 October 2015

Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge 16


Hello, today is the start of a new week over on Chocolate Baroque's Colour Challenge and these are the chosen colours, which I think are really beautiful.

 

 The project I have made in the challenge colours has been stamped with the Patchwork Landscape set. This card was also on the recent Craft Channel show that featured a whole host of Chocolate Baroque goodies

I stamped all of the images in Sepia Versafine and coloured with Polychromos pencils. The base card was then brushed with Broken China Distress ink, followed by a few dabs of blue and yellow acrylic paint. I finished off the base card by edging it with Pickled Raspberry Distress ink.
I added the sunrise behind the cottage by sponging distress ink through a die cut circle and added the sun rays with more distress ink against a straight edge of scrap paper. I finished the central image off by dabbing light blue acrylic paint around the edge.

Many thanks for stopping by.

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment