Thursday 7 April 2016

Paisley Elephant

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. I needed to make a card for a special friend to let her know I was thinking of her and she also happens to adore elephants. After looking through my stash I found this Paisley Elephant set that came from Chocolate Baroque, however I think this actual set has sadly been discontinued. If you are after an elephant themed stamp set though, Chocolate Baroque do have an Indian Elephant set just here


This card has been stamped with Versafine ink and water-coloured with brush markers.


Just a little heads up that there will be some competitions and give-aways this month over on the Chocolate Baroque Design Team blog, so don't forget to keep popping in to see what's going on.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment