Friday 8 April 2016

Spring Time

Thanks for popping in. Today I have a card made with the Chocolate Baroque Orchard stamp set. As there is a competition over on the Chocolate Baroque web site with Spring as it's theme I thought I would share my Spring themed card to perhaps give you a bit of inspiration as there is plenty of time for you to add your entry into the mix.


I started by creating a background with a wash of water colour for the sky and landscape on water colour card and then stamped the three trees with Sepia Versafine. The blossom was stamped with various pink toned Adirondack Die inks and dots of white marker pen were added for interest.

Thanks for taking a peek

Julie

1 comment:

  1. A fab card Julie, great use of the stamps to create a lovely scene, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete