Saturday 6 May 2017

Birthday Shoes

Hello lovely peeps. The card I have today was made for a friend's birthday and didn't take too long to make at all.


The shoe is a Tattered Lace design and was cut on my Scan N Cut. The sentiment is also courtesy of my Scan N Cut and is one that is already in the machine's memory. The coloured scroll design is from Clarity and was inked with Distress Oxides and the corners were stamped with designs I have in my stash that I no longer have any idea where they came from so apologises.

I finished the card off with a few flat backed gems and that is pretty much it.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fab weekend

Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Julie. Thank you for sharing this. Keep thinking about a scan and cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Littlelamb,mi wouldn't be without my scan N cut now, I really love it. Many thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete