Tuesday 15 May 2018

Quick Cards

Hello, here are two super quick card ideas for you. Both are made using the lovely Rose Tree set from Chocolate Baroque. If you would like more quick card ideas then pop over to Chocolate Baroque's  Design Team blog where there are lots more ideas being featured 


As you can see my first card is very easy. I have just stamped the bee and butterfly onto card, coloured with pencils, mounted onto black card-stock before attaching to the DL card blank.
The sentiment is from Birthday Words.


For my second card I have applied Barn Door Distress ink through a decorative panel stencil. I added some grey pencil shading for depth, along with white paint pen highlights. I then stamped the flower spray with Onyx Black Versafine ink onto the panel and added black and white pen dots for interest. The card was finished off with a fine liner pen border and flat back gems.

Thanks for stopping by

Julie xx

1 comment: