Thursday 31 May 2018

The Rose Tree

Hello, today I have a card that I have stamped using the The Rose Tree set from Chocolate Baroque


The dandelion seeds and seed heads have been stamped in the background with Versamark and Pan Pastel dusted over the top to pick up the image. The main floral design was stamped with Onyx Black Versafine and then coloured with Colour Soft Pencils. I then cut the panel out and attached to the base card with double sided tape.

Thank you for stopping by
Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Julie. Trying to make up my mind what to buy with me voucher. So many lovely stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your voucher Littlelamb, you are definitely spoilt for choice as Chocolate Baroque have so many fab stamps to choose from

    ReplyDelete