Monday 24 September 2018

Indian Textiles

Hello, just a quick post to show a couple of cards made with Chocolate Baroques Indian inspired stamp sets.

 

My first card is a very quick card. I inked up the larger decorative stamp from Indian Textiles with Crimson Versafine ink and stamped 5 designs on the DL card in landscape style. I then filled in the gaps with the smaller design from the same set. The sentiment is from Paisley Elephant, which I stamped onto spare card, cut out and then mounted onto the finished card.


My second card has been stamped with Indian Elephant and Indian Textile and despite it looking quite layered this is all one piece of card. I used sticky notes to mask areas off to create the layered look and coloured with pencils and Distress inks.

Thanks for stopping by

Julie xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie. Sorry I didn’t comment on this yesterday. Very busy at moment. I have an exhibition at Woodley library for the month of October if you should be around there. Lovely cards. Do like the elephant card and brilliant idea about it looking like layers but not being layers. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, I will definitely go over and have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Open every day except Mondays.x

    ReplyDelete