Thursday 25 October 2018

Kim Moody's Quirky House Collection

Hello, thanks for popping in. Today I have some cards that I have made with Kim Moody's new stamp collection that is available from Chocolate Baroque. 


Just in time for Halloween, I themed this design (Loft Conversion) with a spooky feel, but you can use it for any theme you wish.


This card is stamped with the English Country Garden house, so I decided to keep to the title and create a summery feel card, with holly-hock style flowers stamped in the foreground.


I decided that la Maison would be a good style for a New Home card. The letters were cut on my fabulous Scan n Cut machine and the rest of the card was coloured with pencils.



I used Loft Conversion for this summery feel card. As you can see it is very versatile as my first card shows it as a spooky Halloween house.


My last card for these samples is made with La Maison which I coloured with polychromus pencils and Distress inks.

Thanks for taking a peek. There are more Kim Moody designs on the Design Team blog, so why don't you click here and take a look.

Julie xx

1 comment: