Thursday, 4 June 2009


I made this card some time ago but thought it was quite a sunny card to go with the lovely weather we have been having. It is made with a cube stamp I bought at a show a few years ago and it is by a dutch company called Sirius Hobby. I think the flower I have used is a Chrysanthemum. The stamp didn't come with any details so I am using my miniscule flower knowledge! I stamped the centre flower with black staz-on and then watercoloured. The centre card has then been layered onto black card and then yellow. To make the frame I sectioned off parts of the card with post it notes and stamped the flower again using staz-on. Whilst the post-it notes were still in place I sponged the colour with a cosmetic sponge, using dye based inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment