Saturday 12 September 2009

Following the Orange & Yellow Theme

Apologises for the lack of blogging. I thought I would pick it up when my daughter went back to school, but I am now temping for two weeks in the office where my husband works! Yay for the extra cash poo to the lack of crafting time ho hum! Anyway I have made this card following along the yellow and orange theme that seems to have taken hold. I think it can only be because I never put the card away from the last crafting session tut tut:)
The flower is made from a spellbinders die along with the leaves. The background has been stamped onto the yellow and orange card using a Tim Holtz background stamp and then put through a cuttlebug embossing folder with a similar design. The ink used comes from the Distress Range as usual and the thank you stamp is an Anita's (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment