Wednesday 20 May 2015

Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge 11

Hello, it's time for a brand new Colour Challenge over on the Chocolate Baroque Challenge blog and it is using these fabulous colours:

 My creation using this months colours is this card. The main image is the Bird Cage cling stamp and the background is stamped with one of the Harlequinn Fragment stamps.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and the background was water coloured with Distress Ink. I thought it would be a nice touch to add some beads to this card to compliment the tassels in the main design, so I used a die cut border, punched some eyelets into it before attaching jump rings. I threaded some coloured bugle beads onto some head pins, before attaching them to the jump rings.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful design Julie, I love the beads! I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete