Saturday 23 May 2015

Flip Flop Birthday Wishes!

Hi crafty peeps. The card I have today  was made on my Scan N Cut and the stamps are courtesy of Sheena Douglass


This card is for a friend of my daughter's so it's designed to appeal to a teenage audience!
I started by cutting the flip flop on my Scan N Cut and then stamped and coloured the palm tree and surf board design using grey Archival ink and Pro markers. I made the easel bit of the card by drawing around the back part of the flip flop on separate card and cobbled together the easel mechanism so the card can stand up.
I also remembered to ask my daughter to write her message to her friend on the back of the shoe, before I glued it all in place!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. How original dear Julie, I really love your flip flops , I really thoughed they where real!!! Great image too!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant & beautiful design Julie! So perfect for a teenager :) Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete